Thursday, December 15, 2011

SUPRISE!

Okay so since i pretty much suck at this blogging thing i have a lot to catch up on.... me and nick have just been enjoying the married life and keeping busy with work, but one announcement i haven't made to the Internet world yet is......



Yes the answer to your question is that is a baby, we were pretty shocked at first but we are really excited and cant wait to meet the little boog! We found out a little before Halloween so i wore this shirt when we told the family! They were just as shocked as us because we always said we weren't having kids for 5 or more years, but turns out the boog had a different plan for us and we are looking forward to meeting him/her, my due date is June 8, 2012 so we get to find out what we are having the end of January. Nick tells me all the time that he knows its a boy and i think he's right i keep having weird dreams about having a boy and catch myself calling the babe a he, we will be excited either way!



It took me 4 pregnancy tests to really believe that there was a little bean growing inside me. And about two weeks later i got hit with morning sickness and that made it even more real. I wasn't able to keep anything down, and nothing sounded good. I'm 15 weeks and so far the morning sickness hasn't really faded.. I'll think I'm finally over it and than i lose my dinner, so I'm crossing my fingers that i will catch a break soon. I cant complain though my poor sister Candace was hooked to IVs during most of her pregnancy so I'm thankful i haven't had to go through that!

Me and Nick Carving Pumpkins

....


Nick decided to carve the little green guy from the movie Monsters Inc.

Little Boogs, Mine, and Nicks





No comments:

Post a Comment